Generic Zithromax(Azithromycin) dispersible is used to treat many different types of infections caused by bacteria, such as respiratory infections, skin infections, ear infections, and sexually transmitted diseases. In children, it is used to treat middle ear infection, pneumonia, tonsillitis, and strep throat.
100mg × 12 tablet
Per pill:A$ 7.39
Add to cart
100mg × 30 tablet
Per pill:A$ 5.46
Add to cart
100mg × 60 tablet
Free AirMail shipping
Per pill:A$ 4.91
Add to cart
- You are guaranteed to get a 5% discount on your second order.
- You are guaranteed to get a 7% discount on your third and further orders.
- We add 4 gift Generic Viagra Soft pills to every order for more than 20 pills of Generic Priligy, Generic Propecia or any Erectile Dysfunction drug.
- We add 10 gift Generic Viagra pills to every order for more than 60 pills of Generic Priligy, Generic Propecia or any Erectile Dysfunction drug.
- We add 20 gift Generic Viagra pills to every order for more than 100 pills of Generic Priligy, Generic Propecia or any Erectile Dysfunction drug.
- We offer free Standard Airmail Service for all orders for more than $150. We value our customers and this is the way we can express our gratitude.
What is this medicine?
AZITHROMYCIN is a macrolide antibiotic that interferes with the growth of bacterial cells. It is used to treat bacterial infections in many different parts of the body. Azithromycin also treats sexually transmitted vaginal or urinary tract infections caused by chlamydia. It will not work for colds, flu, or other virus infections.
What should my health care professional know before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:;
- kidney disease; liver disease
- stomach problems (especially colitis)
- other chronic illness; an unusual or allergic reaction to azithromycin
- other macrolide antibiotics (such as erythromycin), foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Azithromycin tablets can be taken with or without food. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Finish the full course prescribed by your prescriber or health care professional even if you think your condition is better. Do not stop taking except on your prescriber''s advice. Contact your pediatrician or health care professional regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed. Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or emergency room at once. NOTE: This medicine is only for you. Do not share this medicine with others.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses. There should be an interval of at least 12 hours between doses.
What may interact with this medicine?
- astemizole; digoxin
- magnesium salts
Tell your prescriber or health care professional about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your prescriber or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- dark yellow or brown urine;
- difficulty breathing; severe or watery diarrhea;
- skin rash, itching;
- irregular heartbeat, palpitations, or chest pain;
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dizziness, drowsiness;
- hearing loss;
- increased sensitivity to the sun;
- stomach pain or cramps;
- vaginal irritation, itching or discharge
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
Tell your prescriber or health care professional if your symptoms do not improve in 2 to 3 days. Contact your prescriber or health care professional as soon as you can if you get an allergic reaction to azithromycin, such as rash, itching, difficulty swallowing, or swelling of the face, lips or tongue. Keep out of the sun, or wear protective clothing outdoors and use a sunscreen. Do not use sun lamps or sun tanning beds or booths. If you get severe or watery diarrhea, do not treat yourself. Call your prescriber or health care professional for advice. Antacids can stop azithromycin from working. If you get an upset stomach and want to take an antacid, make sure there is an interval of at least 2 hours since you last took azithromycin, or 4 hours before your next dose. If you are going to have surgery, tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking azithromycin.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.